Center Forward is seeking an attentive, organized Project Manager who is inspired by our mission to give centrist allies the information they need to craft common sense solutions, and provide those allies the support they need to turn those ideas into results.
The primary role of the Project Manager in the organization is to ensure that the details of special project work and programming is completed in a timely and accurate manner. The Project Manager will work closely with the Director of Programming, Executive Director, and CEO to ensure all special projects and programming are successfully completed. The Project Manager will succeed by:
- Drafting special project proposals
- Creating timelines, action plans, calendars, booking equipment, ordering supplies, etc.
- Supporting the CEO and Executive Director on specific tasks such as copyediting, work tracking completion, scheduling meetings and follow-up check-ins
- Tracking and compiling information and metrics to account for goal measurement and organizational success
- Researching and updating logistical and other key information for policy projects & events
- Locating and tracking all project- & event-specific goals and metrics, details, and core objective to distribute to relevant parties
- Providing updates and alerts as to how the organization is performing against annual goals (quantitative and qualitative measures)
- Supporting donor engagement & maintenance by ensuring stakeholder priorities are being achieved
- Ordering and booking equipment, supplies, venues, and entertainment
Are you someone who:
- Is a passionate and creative problem solver?
- Is a collaborator and team player?
- Is an excellent communicator – written and verbal?
- Is detail-oriented while remaining flexible?
- Is excited by a fast-paced work environment?
- Is able to persevere through difficult situations with composure and humor?
- Is eager to learn and grow?
If so, we want to talk to you about Center Forward’s Project Manager role. Additional qualifications include:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Expertise in GSuite, including Docs, Sheets, and Slides
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Knowledge of government, legislative, and executive processes is helpful, but not required
To apply, please submit a resume and 1-page cover letter as one document in PDF format. Applicants can submit application materials to [email protected] with the subject line “Project Manager.”
Compensation and Benefits:
Center Forward is an organization that believes work and life should be in balance. We offer transparency about pay ranges and competitive benefits.
The salary range for the Project Coordinator position (salaried, exempt) is $50,000 – $60,000 USD.
Benefits at Center Forward include:
- Generous contribution (60% of monthly premium) to a co-pay healthcare and dental plan
- 50% match of employee’s 401k contribution (up to contribution maximum)
- Hybrid and flexible work schedules
- Unlimited PTO and liberal leave schedules
- Performance-based bonuses
- And other benefits, further details provided upon request
Center Forward brings together members of Congress, not-for profits, academic experts, trade associations, corporations and unions to find common ground. Our mission: to give centrist allies the information they need to craft common sense solutions, and provide those allies the support they need to turn those ideas into results.
In order to meet our challenges we need to put aside the partisan bickering that has gridlocked Washington and come together to find common sense solutions.
For more information, please visit www.center-forward.org.
Center Forward is an equal opportunity employer. Our jobs are open to all applications regardless of race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, religion, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, disability, military status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.